- Operating hours: Daily from 10h00 to 17h00
- Tel: +27 (0)21 481 3970
- Fax: +27 (0)21 467 4680
- Location: Government Avenue, Company's Garden, Cape Town
- Adults R30
- 6-18 years R15
- SA Students and pensioners R15
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) R75
Under 5’s enter for free
- At Face Value
- Magic of Asian Puppets
- ART AND MUSIC CENTRES SHOWCASE EXHIBITION
- Lionel Davis: Gathering Strands
South African National Gallery
South Africa's premier art museum houses outstanding collections of South African, African, British, French, Dutch and Flemish art.
Selections from the Permanent Collection change regularly to enable the museum to have a full programme of temporary exhibitions of paintings, works on paper, photography, sculpture, beadwork, textiles and architecture.
They provide insight into the extraordinary range of aesthetic production in this country, the African continent and further afield.
This programme is complemented by a range of temporary visiting exhibitions.
Please note: The Iziko South African National Gallery shop will be closed until further notice. We look forward to introducing you to a new shopping experience in the coming months and in the interim, apologise for any inconvenience caused.